Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to Class!

Hey guys, welcome to the AP blog! I am really excited about this semester. I have to admit, it's an odd feeling to not only know but have already taught the majority of the class! I have great feelings about this semester. I think that you guys might just be the AP class I have been waiting on for six years!!! :) You all will need to post at least one comment per unit. It needs to take the part of an online discussion with each other. I will try to give you a couple of options per unit. This is required in the class. I also might occasionally post things on there that I forgot to tell you or didn't emphasize in class. I would probably make this blog my stopping off point each afternoon/evening if I were you. Well, I am anxious to have a wonderful semester with you guys!

0 comments: