Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Round Two... The End... Last Hill of the High School Roller Coaster...

We're back, and we're better than ever!!! :) I am truly happy that I get to spend one last semester with you. It was so nice yesterday, in the midst of a day of the unknown, to get to relax during 2nd period with people I already know I love. Haha! Anyway, like I told you yesterday, this next unit is a pretty easy one and I expect you to really get to relax and have fun with Macbeth.

Tuesday, 1/8
Sonnet Partner work
MC for H/W

Wednesday, 1/9
Computer lab activity (annotate a sonnet)

Thursday, 1/10
1-TT
2-Archetypes

Friday, 1/11
Sonnet AP question practice
JOURNALS DUE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nooooo!!! Not the end!!
I am so sad that we are so close. Graduation is exciting as well as the knowledge that college is so close.. but its also super scary. I'm so familiar with this school and the people in it. I've already come to love the teachers and staff and I know what I'm dealing with. Not only is it gonna be scary, I'll miss this sooo much! I've absolutely loved my time in high school, chaotic and stressful as its been.Iam glad we have this class for two semesters, but I'm gonna cry soooo hard when its over.