Tuesday, January 15, 2013

5 Virtues

First of all, for you non-twits, this is what I just tweeted:
Dear AP: I loved every moment of today. I am so glad we weren't home for flooding. You guys are awesome! #5virtueblogpostisup

But for real... though I do love a good day at home, today's class was just perfect. Discussion was awesome over Sir Gawain, your questions were relevant and insightful, you took us beyond the text... I LOVED IT ALL!!! So, thank you.

I had mentioned that I had wanted you to list your 5 Virtues that either govern your life or that you would like to have govern your life. Please feel free to answer this question in the comments section since we didn't get time to do it in class.

I will list my 5 below. I had a difficult time narrowing mine down to 5, but here they are.

Faith
Order
Intention
Relationship
Goodness

4 comments:

lalo said...

Eduardo Zavala
5 Virtues
Goodness
Honesty
Respect
Compassion
Service

Kaedee said...

aww thanks <3 As for mine, I pick...
Love
Commitment
Wisdom
Bravery
Confidence

Unknown said...

5 virtues...
Forgiveness
Compassion
Honesty
Love
Faith

Anonymous said...

1) Beleif
2) Logic
3) Acceptance With Intolerance
4) Structured Improvisation
5) Creativity

*In order of importance*