Friday, March 6, 2009

Week of March 9


The Frankenstein week was a good one, in my opinion. Topped off, of course, with the coolest Monster cake ever!!! :) I am very excited to get to Macbeth this next week. I think you will enjoy it and I am anxious to see how you compare it to Hamlet. We are heading into the home stretch and I just want to tell you all that I am very proud of this class. I wasn't sure at first how you all would be because you seemed a little... let's say... negative. But I can honestly say that I have not enjoyed teaching AP this much ever. I think this is my sixth year to teach it and I have had a ball with you all this semester. You are fun, your discussions are (typically) good, and you seem relatively concerned about your grade and what you learn. Thanks for making it this way!!!

Monday, March 9
Opening Seminar to Macbeth

Tuesday, March 10
Act I

Wednesday, March 11
Act II
DUE: Frankenstein essay

Thursday, March 12
Catch up, activity

Friday, March 13
Act III
DUE: Journals

0 comments: