Friday, March 13, 2009

Week of March 16


Can anyone say SPRING BREAK?!?!?!?! It's here!!! One more week and we can do it!

Monday, March 16
Define Unit 5
Macbeth Act IV

Tuesday, March 17
Macbeth Act V

Wednesday, March 18
Macbeth Test
In-class Essay

Thursday, March 19
Vocab Quiz

BLOG BY MARCH 19 OVER MACBETH.

OK, here is what I have decided about Macbeth activities. You can EITHER do a memorization OR a creative project over Macbeth for extra credit. This will be due Tuesday, 3/31. The creative project just needs to look like you spent at least three hours on it. The memorizations are either:
Option 1: "If it were done..." lines 1-28, Act I, scene vii
Option 2: "Is this a dagger..." lines 33-61, Act II, scene i
Option 3: "Thrice the brinded..." lines 1-34, Act IV, scene i
Option 4: "I have lived long enough..." lines 22-28, Act V, scene iii, and "To be thus is nothing..." lines 48-72, Act III, scene i
Option 5: "This supernatural soliciting..." lines 130-142, Act I, scene iii, "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow..." lines 19-28,Act V, scene v, and "I will not yield..." lines 27-34, Act V, scene viii

You will read The Alchemist over break and we will start it in the first week of April. Please read it carefully. There is SO much in it worth talking about. I am DYING to discuss literature in an intellectual way with you all. Don't let me down....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am wholly excited on the prospect of spring break, however i am confused as to the low amount of comments. anyhow macbeth was thrilling even though the modern English was hard to comprehend at times. I myself have some music by Alanis Morissette since i constantly recommend it to my friend who i think has teen angst. Thus I feel that her music would best appeal to him. Hopefully this will count as a comment, if not it's the thought that counts.

-Thomas W.