Thursday, December 17, 2015

ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ

Hey! What I would have told you if you have been in my room today OR if I had been able to address you this morning when I came over is this:

Thank you so much for a wonderful semester. You are all such fabulous people and I consider myself so lucky to get to teach you! We have done a lot of work and hopefully have learned a lot and improved, but we have also had some fun (I have, at least... not sure about you) and done some interesting things. My favorite thing about teaching this class as a skinny is that I don't have to say goodbye to you in December, but that we will get another semester together. I hope you have an awesome break and that you get lots of rest. The due date is on the Kafka assignment and I'll take the take home test back on the first day back.

IF you want to perform your spoken word poem for extra credit, come by my  room and get it at some point today or tomorrow. We will do those the first week we are back in school. You certainly don't have to, but you can. :)

Thanks for a great semester! Can't wait to see you in January! Hope you get lots of great books for Christmas! ;)

0 comments: