Monday, March 16, 2015

AP Test Prep Options

Below are several options for your AP Test Prep time. Don't forget to comment on this blog post once you have logged your 2 hours! (It won't show your comment right away. I have to approve comments before they show up on here.)

Varsity Tutors
This site does not require you to set up an account to use, but if you do, it keeps track of your scores and such.  It includes diagnostic tests, practice tests, flashcards, etc. It also offers explanation as to why certain answers are correct and incorrect on the practice tests. You could spend quite a bit of time on this site!
http://www.varsitytutors.com/ap_literature-practice-tests

AP Practice Exams
This site is a compilation of various sources and resources you can use for both practice AND test-taking tips.
http://www.appracticeexams.com/ap-english-literature

5 Steps to a 5- McGraw-Hill
This one also offers explanations.
http://www.mhpracticeplus.com/apExams.php

High School Test Prep
More practice tests
http://www.highschooltestprep.com/ap/english-literature/

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Andrew Rogers! I have completed 2 hours of AP practice. I was on Varsity Tutors from 10 a.m. to around 11:45ish. I was on AP Practice Exams and McGraw-Hill 5 steps from 11:47 to 12:10. (something like that).

Chandler Nichols said...

I completed one hour of study time on the AP practice exams website and another hour on the varsity tutors website

Anonymous said...

Vi

Unknown said...

I am leaving a comment for my grade. GO RAIDERS AND AP.

Heidi Barringer said...

I completed my hours on the AP Practice Exams and did the MyMaxScore Practice Exam. Only a month of high school left! :'(

Andrew Ragland said...

I, Andrew Ragland, did the two hours of test prep.

Koran said...

I finished.

Nacor Lantigua said...

Did the test on Tuesday... left this for the last minute. I just wanna say that I loved the poem on the test!

Unknown said...

I'm done with my 2 hours... also I'm proud of myself for actually doing my work over break.

-Briley

A. Davis said...

Y'all make me laugh. And make me so sad to think that my time with you is almost over. :'(

Anonymous said...

I spent a hour on AP Practice Exams and 30 minutes on High School Test Prep. I finished up with 30 minutes on Varsity Tutors.
- Nic Poe-Jones

Anonymous said...

Tristan, yes I know I waited until the night before school to comment

Unknown said...

Sarah Bryan reporting for duty! Two Hours of AP Practice? Check!